Tuesday, August 19, 2008

VINSON, ARMANDA (MANDEVILLE)

Shelton, WA 98584

Spouse: Brad
Children: Deahanna Hernandez- 26 and her husband, Eric
Grandchildren: Michael- 2 ½

My life changed a lot when we retired from the military in 1995. It is wonderful to be back in Washington permanently. Our daughter got married and three years later we became grandparents. Now that is the most wonderful experience ever and we are still enjoying that on a daily basis. Brad, my husband, became a Deputy Sheriff here in Mason County and I work at Shelton Family Medicine as a nurse. We both agree we are working longer and harder hours than we ever have in our lives. So that is what I keep very busy at - working. I see my family as much as I can but unfortunately have very little time to see friends. I know it won’t be forever, this crazy schedule and I am looking forward to seeing old friends and catching up on our lives. God Bless each and every one of you!

No comments: