Tuesday, August 19, 2008

McLEAN, CHERIE

Port Orchard, WA 98366

Children: Tressie Rachel- 29

I have been doing occasional volunteer work for the Christian Retreat Lodge which has facilities throughout the West. Also, been enjoying participating in the creation, buying and selling of Hollywood movies props, most recently seen in the new movie “Pirates of the Caribbean”, and the new Russell Crowe movie, “Far Side of the World”. We also furnished props for an upcoming Antonio Banderas movie about Pancho Villa.

My recent travels include an Alaska adventure; a week in Las Vegas last fall and earlier this year; I enjoy many vacations to Mexico.

In my spare time, I am shopping for treasures to decorate my home in Port Orchard.

My health is holding and Tressie has not made me a gramma yet!

No comments: