Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GARCIA, JIM

Manchester, WA 98353
360-871-0982

Children: Elliott- 29, Gaberial- 26, Natasha- 21
Grandchildren: Halejah- 3 ½, Josiah- 8 months

Helped Leone Broderson raise our sons; Elliot - who is now twenty-nine years old, Gaberial - who is now twenty-seven years old and I helped raise my daughter, Natasha - who is now twenty-one years old. I’m blessed with a granddaughter, Halejah, three and a half years old and a grandson, Josiah, eight months old. I worked at the Washington Veterans Home for twenty-five years in food service – went to school and now work at Washington Correctional Center for Women as a correction officer. Life is good today; Jesus has blessed me with twenty-two years of being recovered from alcohol and the love of all my children and my family.

No comments: