Tuesday, August 19, 2008

COOK, KATHERYN (MYERS)

Snohomish, WA 98290

Children: Chris- 19, Arin- 16

My son, Chris, is now nineteen and attending Eastern Washington University in their Honors Program. He holds two executive positions in the Phi Delta Theta Fraternity and will be a sophomore this coming year. My daughter, Arin, is sixteen and currently attends Snohomish High School and will be a junior next fall. She is involved in acting/singing and DECA. Both are wonderful and I have been very fortunate. I have been single since ’94 and am currently the Operation Manager for Aurora Engineering, which is based out of the Snohomish area. My hobbies include ride riding; water and snow skiing and I’m an avid sports fan, so tend to take in the Mariners, Seahawks, Sonics and local high school games whenever possible.

No comments: