Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TEETERS, DAN

For a little over twenty years, worked for Uncle Sam. I guess I went through a midlife crisis early and decided to retire when I was making $48k a year (Ha Ha) at thirty-eight years old. By forty-two I realized I had to go back to work! So I went for what I wanted to do, not what I had to do. I tried long-haul trucking for awhile (until I lost my brakes coming down White Pass) and then was a Park Ranger until I found that all I seemed to do was break up fights and pick up others’ garbage! For the last four years, I have been the director of a non-profit in Mason County and am now HAPPILY MARRIED for a little over a year.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Hey Dan, how is life in Mason County? I'm retired and live in eastern washington, nice to wake up to the sun almost daily...

Gary De Long :-)