Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GEHRING, ROBERT JR.

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Spouse: Mary Ann
Children: Nicole Lindsey- 5 ½, Robbie Allen- 4

Been in California since 1984, married in 1996. Nicole Lindsey Gehring was born in March, 1998 and Robbie Allen Gehring III was born in May 1999. I’ve been in sales for material handling equipment since 1981, starting in Seattle before I moved to California. Current position: Sales and Engineering for Warehouse Development and Design. We call it system integration. We will not be having any more children; having two seems enough! My lovely wife, Mary Ann, is self-employed, an accountant/office manager; one of the hardest working women that I know. She reminds me of my mother. Enjoying the weather in California but still think about the open spaces of the Northwest. Sometimes I miss the down-to-earth atmosphere there. As we all know that some of Southern California people seem to have their values a little screwed up….

No comments: