Tuesday, August 19, 2008

KABELAC, DEBBIE (DEL VALLE)

Fircrest, WA 98466


Children: Victor (Eric) Zurn- 30, Tiffany Zurn-Trammel- 26
Grandchildren: Dazan Zurn- 7

WOW! Thirty years! I was married to Marty Zurn for ten years and we had two kids. Raise them and five foster kids after the divorce. Remarried for three years but it didn’t take. I have been “kidless” since ’95 when Tiff graduated and Eric married Channing. I decided it was “my time”, bought a big motor-home and took off! I ended up in Tennessee, where I lived until last August. I still miss it!

Education: I have as AAS from Pierce College in Business Communications, a paralegal certification from Southeastern Paralegal in Nashville, and I am just short of a BA in Legal Studies from Middle Tennessee State University.

Careers: Wow! Very diverse! Started in retail, then had my own glamour studio. The last ten years in Tennessee, I had my own Landscaping and Interior Design Company, then added consulting, and worked with contractors designing new homes and with Ethan Allen as an interior designer. I also was a traveling artist for Elizabeth Arden and volunteered with the Red Cross. Since returning to WA, I am just enjoying being a mom and a grandmother, again!

No comments: