Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MORGAN, GLENN

Kapaa, HI 96746

Moved to Hawaii in 1984; the climate and locale greatly enhanced my independence and physical condition. I’ve begun to walk short distances with someone “spotting” me. I completed my BSW and MSW degree in social work. After that I switched over to computers and got my MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer). Now, I’m running a computer consulting business and doing mostly audio/video editing for the last few years. In finding a personal relationship with Christ, I‘ve taught elementary Sunday school for years which keeps me youthful.

Travels include: Thailand, Israel, Hawaii and Port Orchard
Hobbies/Interests: snorkeling, swimming, painting, church, encouraging people
Remember most: the support of my classmates in helping me finish school after my accident and for helping me adjust to my new lifestyle

No comments: