Tuesday, August 19, 2008

NOERENBERG, DEE DEE (McKINNON)

Port Orchard, WA 98367

Spouse: Kip
Children: Lindsey- 22, Kyle- 21

In the past five years, I have watched my daughter graduate from South Kitsap High and pursue her elementary education degree at Pacific Lutheran University. She will graduate in December 2003. She has recently become engaged and plans a July, 2004 wedding. It will be a busy year ahead of us. My son also graduated from SKHS and is now working in the Renton area. I continue to work in the Kitsap County Assessor’s office. Kip and I took our first vacation with just the two of us, to California last Fall. Oh course we traveled to Anaheim in order to watch our daughter cheer for the PLU football team, so the trip wasn’t totally without our children! :+) We’re beginning to think in the direction of grandchildren, after our daughter I married and will be looking forward to that part of life.

No comments: