Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BAUMANN, PAUL

Children: Beauregard- 7

I am single and now a full time parent to Beau, whom I just received custody after a seven year custody battle. Since ‘93 I have worked on developing proprietary software which helps accurately predict the direction of the World’s equity and currency markets. I founded Beau Trading Corporation in ’96 (naming it after my beloved seven year old son, Beau…and he still thinks I work for him!) I am director only of said corporation and am a paid consultant. Beau Trading Corporation now has revenues in excess of $3.5 million annually and is regarded as one of the top three advisory/trade analyst corporations in the Hedge fund world comprising over 3,000 separate funds. Our return on investment percentage of 68% over the past three years investing in both stocks and currencies; it is in the top ten performing funds advisory in the world. I have a research and IT team who deserve most of the credit.

I am scheduled to speak at three major international conferences in the next six months overseas as guest speaker and have been invited to be one of the keynote speakers at the Las Vegas Trading Expo including being a guest panelist on the “Money Show” at that time.

I just finished raising $1 million in three years for Pediatric Aides research and development in Africa through the private organization ‘Empower Africa’. A television documentary depicting the Aids crisis in Africa was just aired on PBS affiliated station where I was not only the Lad Cameraman but Executive Producer as well. It aired in Europe including the Vatican City TV channel in Rome, Italy. A month in Southern and Eastern Africa was definitely worth it but nor fun by any means.

No comments: