Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MILLER, CINDY (NICODEMUS)

Lakewood, 98498

Spouse: Tom
Children: Jesse- 25, Joseph- 23, Naomi- 20

The last ten year: in 1998 we remodeled our house for Tom’s mom to come live with us.
In 1998 Joseph went to live in Anacortes for a year and then to California to college and graduated this May. He is staying there to continue his education. Jesse joined the military after 9/11, he graduated from boot camp last year, and we traveled across the states for the ceremony. He was sent to Kuwait for two weeks, came home at Christmas and became engaged. He went back to Kuwait and one year to the day after boot camp he went into Iraq. On July 16th he returned to America and was married in August, 2003. While in Iraq he got to be in peoples homes and the young Iraqi boys enjoyed being with him. Naomi did Running Start and graduated with an AA from Pierce College.

In 1999 we drove the entire East Coast. I’ve driven the bus down into Baja four times. In 2000 we went to Hawaii; Veracruz & Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; and Tom’s mom paid our way to Israel and a Greece cruise so we could go along with her.

I taught all three kids ninth grade, in-between schools. I enjoy teaching and tutoring. Stay busy at church overseeing the children department and a lot more!

If anyone would like to write me, I would love to hear from you. I think about everyone from school. I know I was quiet but paid attention to everything that was going on and I cared.

No comments: