Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BOUDREAUX, LOUIS

Hagerstown, MD 21742

Spouse: Sherri
Children: Nicolas- 9, Lindsey- 6

The past five years have seen some changes for the family. We moved from sunny Southern California to Florida, just outside Miami. This lasted for about a year before the economy changed the job picture. The aviation parts industry gave out and the automotive parts industry as back in. The job moved us to Western Maryland for the other Big Blue, GM. Our small 2.2 million square foot facility s actually located in Martinsburg, WV. All of us have had some great experiences over the past year. The biggest has been WINTER! Both Nicolas and Lindsey are doing great in school and soccer and love everything they get involved in. Right now Sheri and I are updating/remodeling our 1977 built home. We should be finished by the end of the summer. I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can, especially those I have not seen since 1973. I will see you there!

No comments: