Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FRANKO, GALE

Everett, WA 98205

I’m still with KCTS-TV in Seattle but about to potentially make the final leap into my own business. I just received my third Emmy Award. This has been a good year in that was able to be part of a fantastic international production team that produced “The Perilous Fight: America’s World War II in Color”. As a result of my work on the post-production of the series I was nominated for an award by the Royal Television Society in the U.K.

Prior to “The Perilous Fight” I worked o a documentary for the History Channel called “The Rohna Disaster”. At present I am working on a series in HDTV called “Space Millennium” (working title). It is a series of four shows with dazzling computer animation. It chronicles current trends in space exploration and the potential for “teraforming” other planets.

I have recently moved out to the Lake Stevens area and am enjoying gardening and making hot glass. My three cats are my workshop assistants. On the business front, you can see my ads in recent issues for Craft Report and Niche magazines. My customers extend from Singapore to the Virgin Islands. Locally, you can see my work at The Preuit Collection Gallery n Gig Harbor or Kindred Spirit Gallery in Edmonds. Recent openings include the Kirkland Arts Center.

No comments: